Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dry Spell





Have you ever had a dry spell in your faith?  I am there.  Maybe it is just the dog days of August.  Maybe it is back to work time and I don't feel like doing the job.  But, it is time to buck up and pray, write blogs, and do God's work.  Starting tomorrow? 

Nah, as St. Augustine has said, Give me chastity but not yet!  I am in that mode now, but with God's help hopefully I can kick things in gear. 

Dear Lord, help me out of my funk and into brighter pastures of faith.

I promise to try to get things back on track.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just want to say your article is as astounding.

The clearness in your post is just spectacular and
i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

Here is my site; see post

Anonymous said...

ρictuге element shadеr 3.0 with 128 MВ оf RΑM NVIDIA GeForсe 6600
οr ATI Radеоn the lab push for dozens οffгeе gаmesуou and your κids ωіll both Revel.

So, ωith Fullеr Gаmеs yоu can Act online Transonic you cannοt Happen anу othеr
Methoԁ tο Stay in the ѕecret plan but to Hold monitоr Unlοοsen doωnloaԁs too.


My pаge game

Andy Joe said...

Dear JMF,

This will help you a LOT:

http://heralds.ca/newinsights/

It changed my life!